Why should I use UltraSeal XT plus or UltraSeal XT hydro?
Why not use the best? UltraSeal XT plus has been the leader in pit and fissure sealants since 1998.* And the new advanced features of UltraSeal XT hydro allow you to get a quality seal without the use of a drying agent.What sets UltraSeal XT plus apart?
UltraSeal XT plus is the industry leader. And with its syringe deliver using the revolutionary Inspiral Brush tip, it’s also incredibly easy to place. Try it and you’ll see why Reality calls it “simply the best.”**
• UltraSeal XT plus has the highest documented retention rates of any pit and fissure sealant1
(use with PrimaDry drying agent for optimal results)
• UltraSeal XT plus features the ideal viscosity; it flows easily into the tiniest pits and fissures but doesn’t run after placement
• Ultradent’s unique Inspiral Brush tip allows precise, efficient placement of UltraSeal XT plus because its internal helical channel and ridge thin the resin to a flowable consistency
• UltraSeal XT plus releases fluoride for extra enamel protection
• UltraSeal XT plus is, and always has been, BPA-FREE
• UltraSeal XT plus is radiopaque and comes in four
What sets UltraSeal XT hydro apart?
UltraSeal XT hydro combines all the things you love about UltraSeal XT plus with an advanced new chemistry, making it the next evolution in Ultradent’s award-winning line of dental sealants.
• UltraSeal XT hydro’s hydrophilic formulation eliminates the need to use a drying agent before application
• UltraSeal XT hydro’s advanced adhesive technology ensures incredible marginal retention
• UltraSeal XT hydro’s fluorescent properties allow you to see it under a black light, making it easy to check retention at the time of placement AND at subsequent visits
• UltraSeal XT hydro is available in two shades: Opaque White and Natural
*5-Star Reality ratings, 1998–2008
**Reality Publishing Co. 2006, Vol. 20
1. Boksman L, Carson B. 2 year retention & caries rates of UltraSeal XT & FluoroShield light-cured pit and fissure sealants. Gen Dent. 1998